We are beyond excited to announce a new addition to the team at Bare Beauty Spa and Salon by Victoria Inc.; Dr.E. Conway, M.D. is offering various medical aesthetic services such as Botox and Juvederm.
Dr Conway is the medical director of Pop-Up Medical Aesthetics. She completed her medical degree at McMaster University in 1989. Dr. Conway then went on to train in family practice at McMaster University earning a CCFP in 1991. Her practice has included family medicine and emergency medicine. Dr. Conway has completed training in Aesthetic medicine at the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine. She has been trained in cosmetic procedures such as Botox and dermal fillers.
We are pleased to announce that we are now selling Latisse in the salon! Latisse is an FDA approved product proven to increase the growth, length, thickness, and darkness of eyelashes. Please contact us or visit the salon for more information.
55+ join our Zoomer club and receive 10% discount on services Tuesday-Wednesday
- What are your check-in policies?
- Do you have any recommendations?
- What if I book last minute?
- Do I have to fill out any forms?
- Can I bring my kids?
- Are tips / gratuities extra?
- Do you have any rules for spa treaments?
- What if I have medical concerns?
- What items are final sale, with no refunds?
- Can I cash in my gift card?
- Do prices change without notice?
- What if the weather is really bad?
For your convenience all gratuities are accepted by cash only. Please & Thank you.
Bare Beauty Hair & BodySpa in under new ownership and we are currently looking for a part time licensed mature stylist with clientel
Must have at least 2-5 years experience
To start ASAP call 613-441-2055
We are always looking for qualified staff in our Hair Salon & Spa with exceptional interpersonal skills to join our team.
Forward your resume to us by email for consideration.